Nose Cosmetic Surgery
Nose Cosmetic Surgery is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries performed today. Nowadays many people refer to beauty clinics or hospitals for nose surgery.
If these people are careful in choosing their nose surgeon, they can treat many of their nasal complications, such as: nosebleeds, nasal cavity enlargement, nasal tip drop, etc.
Men’s Nose Beauty Surgery :
One of the most important point in men and women nose surgery is observing their differences. Men’s nose is bonier and cartilaginous than women’s and has a high strength in comparison with women’s nose.
It should be noted that women’ noses also differ from men’s in terms of skin, so that the skin of men’s noses is thicker than women.
Another difference between men and women about nose surgery is the expression of expectations. Men cannot clearly state their expectations at a consultation session before a nose surgery.
In men’s nose surgery, standards must be observed to in order to achieve the desired result. In the nose surgery, if the nose surgeon does not observe the standards well, for example, if the nose becomes too small, the fit of the facial components may be compromised and the person may experience respiratory distortions or voice changes.
After the nose surgery :
- After surgery, you will experience swelling and some bruises around your nose that will disappear soon after necessary care.
- Use ice compresses to reduce swelling and bruising in the first 24 hours after nose surgery.
- Avoid getting to places like the subway, bus, markets, etc.
- Be careful not to hit it until your nose is fully formed.
- There are a lot of cares after a nose surgery that you can find in our other articles on the site.
Price of nose surgery :
Because of the effectiveness of many factors such as the experience of the nose surgeon, the type of nose, the geographical location, etc. on the costs, it is advisable to consult a nose surgery or nose surgery clinic.
Cares after Nose Surgery :
After cosmetic nose surgery, people should do their best in observing all the cares after surgery in order to get the best results.
Bruises after nose surgery
Bruising and changing the colors in the areas around the nose as well as under the eyes is a natural occurrence for most people after nose surgery.
The reason of these bruises is blood leak that penetrates the underlying skin through the capillaries. he does. But in general, patients should not have to worry about exposure to these bruises because they often disappear completely after one week.
Swelling after nose surgery :
Swelling happens after almost all surgeries and is considered normal, as is the case with nasal cosmetic surgery. However, note that the rate of nasal tip swelling varies from person to person.
It should be noted that the swelling decreases approximately 2 weeks to 3 months after nasal surgery and the nose gets better form over time.
Reducing swelling after nose surgery :
However, after nose surgery, people can reduce the exacerbation of swelling and bruising caused by nasal surgery through the following actions:
- Patients can prevent swelling and bruising on adjacent areas of the nose by applying cold compresses in the first 48 hours after nasal surgery.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for at least 2 months and should use sunscreen if necessary.
- People should avoid laughing and talking for long periods of time and blowing nose.
- After surgery, people should protect their nose from any kind of vulnerability.
- In order to prevent any hit to the nose, they should avoid going to crowded places.
- Avoid manipulating and scratching your nose, especially in the early days after nose surgery.
- Avoid bathing and washing the face while the splint is still on the nose, as the splint is placed on the nose to protect the structure of the nose and will lose its ability to get wet.
- Drinking alcohol and using tobacco is prohibited for up to two weeks after nasal cosmetic surgery.
- Patients should drink liquids in their diet during the first week after surgery and refuse to consume salt and sodium.
See the following pages for more information on nose surgeries :
Nasal Reshaping surgery