Nasal Fracture Surgery
Nasal fracture surgery: Due to number of accidents such as falling on the ground, accidents, sports injuries, etc the nose will be fractured. This fracture occurs in the nasal bone. Nasal fractures are one of the most common facial fractures that one should immediately perform nasal fractures surgery.
Symptoms of nasal fractures
There are many symptoms that indicate a nasal fracture. Some of these symptoms include:
- Swelling on the face or nose
- Bruise on the nose
- Bruises under the eyes
- Nasal deformity
- Bleeding of the nose
- Having pain
- Difficulty in breathing through the nose
Selecting the Nose Surgeon
This choice is one of the most important choices in your life because it has a great impact on the outcome of your nose surgery. For this operation, you should choose a nose surgeon whom you trust, we recommend to you dear Dr. Omid Ebrahimi. Dr. Ebrahimi is one of the best ENT specialist surgeons. You can visit gallery of photos in site or Instagram to see his portfolio.
When should a nose fracture surgery be performed?
- If pain and swelling do not resolve after 3 days.
- If your nose is deformed.
- When you continue to have trouble breathing after the swelling is over.
- Having Fever
- Repeated nosebleeds
- Cares after Nose Fracture Surgery
- After the nose surgery, be careful not to hit your nose.
- Don’t go to crowded places.
- sleep face up and use two pillows.
- Take the medicines prescribed by your doctor until the end
- Use an ice bag on your nose to relieve pain.
- When bathing be careful not to wet your nose.
Upon completion of the cosmetic surgery, the nose is splinted. For 5 to 7 days this splint should be on your nose to prevent any changes in the shape of the nose.
The cost of a nose fracture surgery
The cost of this surgery like all other nose surgeries depends on factors such as cost of surgery room, drugs, surgeon and anesthesiologists’ wages, and so on.
The best way to know about the costs is to refer to Dr. Omid Ebrahimi’s clinic and visit him. After your nose is examined by Dr. Ebrahimi, the cost will be determined and will be notified to you.